cost: 15k…oh well I can play for two whoooooooooooooooooole months. I already applied it to my account :D
Because I’ll do anything to try to take my mind off of my ex..miss him too much. What do you guys do to help get over someone???
It’s hard to get over someone when they play on the same server as you. You add them to your friends list to know when they are on..ugh. I can’t bring myself to take him off of my list. I love him a lot but I left him because he’s just too mean sometimes but I would love love love an apology and a promise not to act like a total d-bag anymore. I’d stay with him if he could give me that. But he won’t. He just follows me around org like I don’t see him and doesn’t bother to say anything to me >.< It seems like he does care but wtf where’s my apology?
I always ran back to him after a break up before 3 days was up but this time I haven’t. Today is day 10 and I haven’t said a word to him. It hurts me a lot to know that he would rather lose me than act right toward me. I have had several long term relationships and this was the only one that I felt like I actually had a future with someone. I became a better woman for him, too bad he couldn’t become a better man to keep me.
If you are the GM you have every right to make executive decisions like kicking the 2 officers that are complete a-holes out. So what if they don’t like you for it and if anyone else in the guild has a problem with it you should tell them to leave too. It’s your guild and it should be ran the way you want it to be. Don’t ask anyone in the guild their opinions about it, just do it. However, if people ask why you kicked the two guys tell them the truth (i.e what you told me). Once those officers are gone you can focus on replacing them with decent people who understand that the guild isn’t just about them. Make your guild the way YOU want it to be. Those 2 losers can make their own guild and boss each other around! LOL
1. There’s like 800 something members and when you say something in guild chat nobody responds.
2. They will invite anybody to the guild but will only give officers the ability to recruit. My friend thought I made him quit the guild he was in to be a bitch because I asked for about 40 minutes for someone to invite him to the guild and got no response from any of the officers on..and the majority of them were sitting in org with their thumbs up each others asses.
3. They aren’t “new raiders” friendly. There are a shitload of level 85’s and a lot of us want to begin raiding something, anything but they don’t make an effort to help us. I don’t mean help as in getting carried either. I don’t mind doing my share of the work to get things done in something that is gear-level appropriate for me.
4. I just left my own guild that I made with my ex boyfriend and this one is ran by a husband/wife that met on WoW. FML why do I have to have the constant reminder??
5. You cannot have guild repairs until you have earned a gazillion guild activity points. Umm that’s retarded.
6. I’m bored to death in the guild, no friends there and they aren’t making it easy to even talk to them.
OK maybe there’s just 6 that I can think of right now. I have to make a decision to stay in this guild, move to another one OR reinvent my own guild..but how do I do that when it reminds me of my ex so much??
Why is it so hard to get into a stinkin raid? I left my own guild because I just couldn’t find quality players that actually played on a consistent basis (also because I made that guild with my ex and since we broke up and he left it there is no use for it anymore) and I wanted to join a guild that had the “bountiful bags” perk. So I dissolved my own guild and joined a level 25 guild. This guild has tons of members and all the perks so I thought I’d hit the jackpot.
Since I have been a pvp lover <3 for a year, I decided to go for some mounts and achievements that I can only get from raiding. On the guild calendar there are some Bwd’s and Bot’s that I can do since I’m such a noob healer. Btw, my gear IS up to par. But oh look..there’s only 1 of each scheduled for the entire month..How in the hell am I supposed to learn how to heal raids with only 2 a month? I’ve tried getting into the trade chat pugs but those ALWAYS SUCK BALLS so I’m def not going that route anymore. I don’t want to be caps screamed at..fuck those guys who make me wanna ram my 15 bucks a month up their asses. I need people with patience for explaining things to others that don’t have a clue wtf is going on.
I’m beginning to feel like the only thing I’ll ever see is Firelands trash. Maybe I should go back to my lonely ass-level 8-no perks having-crappy guild. I’ll just sit there and hum to myself as my little wow life passes me by.
That’s right. My life is a shit storm. It’s been a little over a year now that I have immersed myself into World of Warcraft because it’s alot better living in a game world than the actual world…and I’m not the only one so don’t judge me. I started playing after a bad break up. The game really came through for me keeping me busy and all so I didn’t lose my mind. To tell you the truth I’ve come to love it and I don’t think I’ll quit playing anytime soon.
I quickly learned alot of things about warcraft:
1.It’s fun to do magical stuff
2.Pvp is such a stress reliever for me..I get to unleash my anger and kill some alliance scum!
3.Tons and tons of guys play WoW
4.Achievements make a whore of me
5.Collecting pets and mounts give me a natural high <3
Number 3 really did me in….but that story is for another day..Anyway, stay a while and let’s get to know each other :)..Since I’m so immersed in the game world I’ll post some pics of my fave characters in some of my favorite places in World of Warcraft. Since you’re already here post your fave screenshot of your toon if you happen to play.